Akatsuki XI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki XI

Akatsuki XI

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch.4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissionVaoDmC

MissionVaoDmC

Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch.4 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch.4   Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch.4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi

Chapter 4

The Forest was rather quiet as they jumped from a tree to tree. "So this is our first C-Rank huh?" Taka asked. Hirashi nodded. Sousui had a rather zoned out look on his face." Hey I said we can handle our selfs." Taka said

"Yeah your right." Sousui replied.

Hirashi raised his hand. "Stop, Taka I need you to use your Byakugan to check for anyone nearby. Can you do that?" Hirashi asked. Taka nodded his head yes.

The team of shinobi stopped as Taka took off his glasses & held up his hand into a handseal. "Byakugan." Taka whispered.

His eyes went completely blank with his veins showing around them. He began to look around. "Sensei there are four people about 100 yards ahead." Taka said

"Good job Taka, le.." A Kunai comes soaring past Hirashi.

"Damnit they spotted us, move!" Hirashi yelled.

The Four jumped out of the way on the ground where three kids and their sensei. One had was black with two Katana's strapped to his back, he wore a light blue jacket and gray pants. Another Black one had all black clothing and had short black hair. The other was a white male with white pants and no shirt, he had a puppy with him. "Their sensei had gotten out of sight so did Hirashi sensei, they must be fighting." Taka thought.

"So you must be our enemy, I fail... we should." the one in the black interrupted as Taka got punched in the face by the shirtless boy.

He shook his head in annoyance. The dark clothed man lunged at Sukai. This was now each a one on one.

Sousui and the bladed man were left now "So I see your not as brash as your friends." Sousui asked.

Sousui looked around and couldn not see Taka or Sukai now. "Lets do this then." The balded man said.

He drew his blades then lunged at Sousui. His speed was impressive, Sousui quickly side stepped him. "Phew that was close" Sousui said.

The sidestep did not buy much time though the boy quickly changed course swinging the blades down in a X manner. Sousui pulled a Kunai with a marking on it he blocked it but barely. The bladed man pushed on harder. Sousoi jumped back giving him about a 15 foot distance.

Sousui looked. "Your rather skilled with those swords." He glared up into the sky. The sun was barely shining but enough to gleam off the swords.

The bladed man held one sword into the air he then plunged it into the ground. he then pressed down propelling himself forward at Sousui. His hand while in air made a seal. As he closed in he waved his swords to decapitate Sousui. Sousui ducked but the tip of one of the blades sliced his cheek cleanly. He soon picked his kunai and plunged it into the guts of the bladed man.

The kunai slipped in easily into the stomach. He withdrew it and jumped away. The bladed man laughed. "Is that all?"

Sousui's face grew of shock. "wh... what are you?" he asked in almost terror.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Gin Hozuki, my Kekki Genkai allows me to turn my body into water." As the now Gin Hozuki introduces himself.

"Oh your only water Gin, I thought you were a Demon or something." Sousui said.

In the background a large boom came from the forest in the direction of Taka.

Gin Smiled "No not a demon."

Sousui did a hand seal bringing his hands together with his kunai on hand. Gin charged him trying to stop him from whatever jutus but he stopped dead in his tracked. His body soon mimicked Sousui. "What is this?!"

Sousoi smirked "How sad you have not heard of the shadow possession jutus, in general for now you mimic me.

"So we sit here now and wait until you run out of chakra?" Gin asked with excitement in his voice thinking victory will be soon.

"Well normally but it appears my kunai is missing, you see the tag is gone with liquified I guess my explosive tag got lodged in you, since you cannot turn into water correctly with no movement, when it activates it's over." Sousui said with a bit of pride in his voice and a smirk he had on.
Back to top Go down

Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch.4
Page 1 of 1