Akatsuki XI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki XI

Akatsuki XI

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch.5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissionVaoDmC

MissionVaoDmC

Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch.5 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch.5   Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch.5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi

Chapter 5

"I Hope you enjoy that shot, its the only one ou will get! Taka yelled as he charged the man and dog!

"Well your going to BURN" the shirless boy threw three kunai with explosive tags.

Taka jumped back as they connect with the ground. they explode creating a large cloud of smoke. A large growling came out of it. Taka quickly spotting it with his byakugan and side stped as he smirked. "So carless..." he said

From the smoke as Taka turned back a fist collided into his face sending him flying. "Don't underestimate the great, Bakuha Inuzuka!" the shirtless boy said.

Bakuha quickly clashed up to Taka and began to barrage him repeatedly in the stomach, then then threw one strong punch across his face. Taka spit up some blood and smirked. He punched Bakuha in the neck leaving Bakuha stumbling backwards gagging in pain. Taka then rose with a smirk. "Heh.. heh, I believe you were the one who underestimated me."

Taka then suddenly got a large tearing thump on his head. The dog had landed on him. He looked up as a large punch got him in the gut. Taka leaned over onto the ground and collapsed.

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch.5
Page 1 of 1