Akatsuki XI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki XI

Akatsuki XI

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch. 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissionVaoDmC

MissionVaoDmC

Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch. 8 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch. 8   Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch. 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:59 am

Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi

Chapter 8

One month has passed. Each of them received a letter to meet at the village gates. Sukai arrived to find the others already there along with Rotsubo, Daisuke and Gohachiro along with Hirashi and a tall woman with a medium length red hair, long length dress like Kimono down to her ankles with average sized chest and a dark leggings. She had large brown eyes and was no older than 14. "Who's she sensei?" Sousui asked.

"Rika Inoue, she would have been in your year but she graduated at nine, now a Jōnin Sensei." Hirashi said

"Wow she must be really strong, wise and probably really mature!" Taka said as he approached her.

"Hello ma'am I'm Taka Hyuga. What a pleasure to meet you!"

"Huh, oh I'm sorry did you say something? I wasn't paying attention?" Rika asked in a humorous manner.

Taka sweat dropped "Yeah, wise and mature...."

"Hey Taka she maybe skilled but still our age." Sousui said

"Rika!" yelled Hirashi.

"Yes?" she called back

"Let me introduce my squad here first. The boy who tried to talk to you is Taka Hyuga, then our curious gazer here is Sousui Nara and the quiet one here is Sukai Yuki."

"Hey I'm not that quiet anymore, I'm just warming up to everyone which I am done with!" Sukai Yelled.

"Oh, a hyuga you must be cousins then!" Rika said with a smile pointing to Daisuke.

"This is Daisuke Hyuga, then Gohachiro Inuzuka the loud one and Rotsuba Kaguya our resident instigator."

"Your right I do enjoy instigating and yes, Gohachiro is a loud one" Rotsuba said.

"Hey Skeleton Boy I am Not Loud!" Gohachiro yelled.

"yeah yeah mutt do you ever shower? Rotsuba asked.

"Hey hey knock it off both of you or you will be sent home." Rika said.

They sighed and stopped immediately

"Thank you" Rika said with a smile.

"So what are we doing on this mission Hirashi, Rika? Sousui asked.

"Well adviser Ramochi assigned us a B rank mission." Hirashi said

"What, but we are only Genin!" Taka yelled.

"He feels that if we can handle C Ranks as a single squad, dual squads and two Jōnin Senseis can handle this." Rika said rather calmly.

"We have to track down a missing ninja who stole a scroll with a very important jutsu. "Hirashi said stepping in. Alright lets head out." he continued
Back to top Go down

Naruto: Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi Ch. 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki XI :: Stories-
Jump to: